Jupiter Ace

From: Philip Pemberton <philpem_at_dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Tue Mar 18 01:03:00 2003

Dwight K. Elvey wrote:
> My Jupiter Ace has a small dynamic skeaker. I don't
> recall how the graphics was done.
Mine used a 1" diameter circular speaker with a transparent Mylar (?) cone.
$DEITY knows what its impedance was, the wires going to the cone snapped off
while I was desoldering it... My schematic lists the speaker as a 220-ohm
speaker. Obviously I've read the label off the wrong part...
Does anyone know where I could get a 220-ohm speaker? Grant Searle
(http://www.home-micros.freeserve.co.uk/JupiterAce/JupiterAce.html) says he
got his from an old ZX Spectrum...
If it would help, I could put the speaker on my PC's scanner and upload a
100-or-so DPI picture of it to my website...

Thanks.
--
Phil.
philpem_at_dsl.pipex.com