Jupiter Ace

From: Philip Pemberton <philpem_at_dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Tue Mar 18 11:04:00 2003

Mail List wrote:
> I don't know if the impedance would be correct, or if the sound
> quality would be adequate, but one source of unusual speakers
> is to pull them off old modems. I've collected a few over the course
> of time.
That's interesting - anyone got a spare modem (dead or alive as long as the
speaker is intact) or am I going to have to wait for the Ripon and DRS
Hamfest in April?

I also need a component layout for the Ace - can someone with an Ace and a
digital camera please remove the large metal heatsink from their Ace and
send me a close-up picture of the mainboard, especially the area directly
underneath the main RAMs (near the two ROMs).

Thanks.
--
Phil.
philpem_at_dsl.pipex.com