"The Art of Electronics" - edition differences?

From: Hills, Paul <Paul.Hills_at_siemens.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:42:00 2003

Ethan,

There is a lot added (it's about half as thick again as the first edition).
I seem to remember there was a little stuff taken out, but I sold the first
edition years ago now and can't remember what it was - it certainly wasn't
anything that I miss. I'd recommend "upgrading" as there is quite a bit of
practical stuff which is very useful in the second edition.

The lists of op-amps and suchlike is a bit outdated now though, so it'd be
nice to have a third edition!