4M expanded memory cards

From: TeoZ <teoz_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 11:33:00 2003

Well that depends. I remeber a years or 2 ago 128mb 5v fpm memory dimms for
the mac dropped to $19.99 each from a certain vender and they used to cost
quite a bit more then that.
16mb 30 pin sims dropped to under $10 each
$32mb 72 pin simms are like $7 new some places

Some memory was never in wide scale use like the 128mb EDO ECC dimms I use
in my dual PPro server.

I want a 4mb upgrade for my Apple 4/600 laser printer (its proprietary) and
havnt found any for under $40

PC66/100/133 memory is very cheap these days (but there is alot of buggy
memory around)

The only stuff thats expensive to buy new would be ancient dram chips,
sipps, various VRAM. These same items are cheap used IF you can find them.
I am tempted to cut off a memory chip from an old PCI video card to put it
into my Gravis Ultrasound Max sound card because finding a .5mb chip
anywhere else would be too expensive or hard to find.

If you looking for some newer memory check out www.pricewatch.com