"The Art of Electronics" is priceless and amazing!

From: Tony Duell <ard_at_p850ug1.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 20 18:30:01 2003

> I discovered this one 15 years ago after failing to comprehend analogue
> electronicsa in my first year at university. It made everything clear in one
> read!

I've recomended this book before, and I'll recomend it again. It's one of
the books I use very frequenctly when I'm designing. It's clear,
understandavble, and pretty much correct.

The only thing which puzzles me is why it's not on the 'recomended
reading' list for every electronics engineering course in the country !

-tony