Gone! Re: Symbolics 3640s available in C. Florida

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 19:53:00 2003

   You'll all be happy to know that both of the Symbolics systems have a new home. One the people on this list came and got them today. I hadn't checked them closely and we were happy to find that they appeared to be intact and all the drives and cards were still installed. However we didn't find any terminals, keyboards, mice or other external devices.

   Joe