Look at this -

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Fri Mar 21 13:40:01 2003

> > Knew there was a reason why I wasn't a real Apple fan:

> > >Gore Joins Apple Board

> > >Apple CEO Steve Jobs said Gore "brings an incredible wealth
> > >of knowledge and wisdom to Apple from having run the largest
> > >organization in the world--the United States government--as
> > >a congressman, senator and our 45th vice president."
> > >http://eletters1.ziffdavis.com/cgi-bin10/flo/y/eUOp0BzN6x0DUm0vVG0AK
> > Joe

> Yep, I view this as and MacOS X as good reasons to give up on Apple.

Hey, the LC475 and Performa 630 ar the best Macs ever, and I'll
keep them working... and what's wrong with having the man who
'took initiative in creating the internet' (he never daid he
invented it) playing a role at the company which invented the
GUI :)

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/