Look at this -

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Fri Mar 21 14:01:00 2003

> > > Yep, I view this as and MacOS X as good reasons to give up on Apple.

> > Hey, the LC475 and Performa 630 ar the best Macs ever, and I'll keep
> > them working... and what's wrong with having the man who 'took
> > initiative in creating the internet' (he never daid he invented it)
> > playing a role at the company which invented the GUI :)

> Didn't Xerox or someone like that invent the GUI?

Don't be so fussy!

Everybody knows the Lisa was the first computer with an GUI (*1) !
And Steve Jobs did it (*2) !

Gruss
H.

(*1) To avoide the discusion, yes I know this is not true.
(*2) No, I don't think there is a single inventor (as it is
with most things) but rather a string of ideas and trial and
error (in fact, first comes error, then trial and finaly
conviction) Englebart has as much part in it as PARC or
thousands of other people and places.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/