Al Gore, The Internet and the Mouse...

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Fri Mar 21 14:24:01 2003

> >> Yep, I view this as and MacOS X as good reasons to give up on Apple.

> >Hey, the LC475 and Performa 630 ar the best Macs ever, and I'll
> >keep them working... and what's wrong with having the man who
> >'took initiative in creating the internet' (he never daid he
> >invented it) playing a role at the company which invented the
> >GUI :)

> Sorry to disagree with you but you're wrong. I personally
> saw an interview with him where he claimed that he "invented
> the internet". I don't think I need to give my opinion of
> the idiot here!

Well, lets skip this, although I belive the world would be better
of at the moment with a different US president... anyway. What I
remember from READING the interview was above content. So your
memory might be better than mine.

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/