Atari PC motherboards

From: Martin Scott Goldberg <wgungfu_at_csd.uwm.edu>
Date: Sat Mar 22 14:48:01 2003

>> I own an old PC4. It is still running well.
>> My question to you: Does someone know the jumper settings??????????
>> I searched for all jumpers on the board and found 12. One of it is pink
>> (JP10).
>> My system only got 1MB of RAM. Now I added 4 more RAM. But in the BIOS
>> they are disabled. How can I activate them?

You might try the last two "original" Atari dealers still around.
(Original menaing they've been handling Atari and related products and
been authorized service centers for Atari since the 80's).

B&C Computer Visions - http://www.myatari.com/
Best Electronics - http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/

They're usually pretty helpful if you email them.

Marty