Apple IIe card

From: R. D. Davis <rdd_at_rddavis.org>
Date: Sat Mar 22 21:59:00 2003

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up an Apple LC II with a IIe card in it.
Amazingly, this came with the original Apple multimedia package, including
speakers, a CD-ROM drive, the Apple II floppy drive, complete with Y cable,
and an external hard drive.

Does anyone know if this IIe card is faster than the original IIe? It
looks like a fun toy to play with. :-)

On a related note (hopefully not too far OT), does anyone have a Mac
OS 8.5 system/install CD, that will work with a non-G3 PowerPC
(e.g. 7200/90), that they can clone for me? I'm willing to send some
new blank CDs or a floppy copy of the software for the II/e board,
etc. in exchange.

One more question for the Apple gurus on this list: will a monitor
used with an LC work with a IIgs?

--
Copyright (C) 2002 R. D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals:
All Rights Reserved            an unnatural belief that we're above Nature &