Strange/Wonderful Microchannel Vid - Aud caputre card

From: John Lawson <jpl15_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon Mar 24 13:19:00 2003

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Bruce Lane wrote:

> Uhhh... John?

  'Allo - 'Allloooo...

 Definitely a PCI card - my D'Oh!

  I have had my Inertials re-calibrated on this - I didn't re-list it
because someone else wrote me privately expressing interest. If that
doesn't work out, I'll put it up here on the List once again. I also have
pix to send if someone wants, BTW.

  Yes, I got it from you. If I sell it for more than $10K on eBay, I'll
offer you a percentage, but you'll have to sue me for it. MUAHHhahahaha!

  ;}

 Cheers

John