No Rear View (was Re: Take Two or Nothing)

From: R. D. Davis <rdd_at_rddavis.org>
Date: Mon Mar 24 22:24:01 2003

Quothe Ethan Dicks, from writings of Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 07:52:52PM -0800:
> I brought home an 11/34, several RL02s and the two H960 DEC racks (72"
> tall) in the back of my 1976 VW Microbus.

Neat! But, didn't that put quite a strain on the bus? I never
realized that they were built to be able to transport loads like that.
Hopefully your bus has less rust on the structural components than my
'67 VW Beetle.

When I hear the word Microbus, I can't help thinking about that 1970's
country/trucking song "Convoy." Hey, a convoy of computer collectors
driving Microbuses and old station wagons, etc., loaded with
computers, assorted electronic bits, and using CB radions, would be
neat! :-)

--
Copyright (C) 2002 R. D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals:
All Rights Reserved            an unnatural belief that we're above Nature &