Hamvention

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Mon Mar 24 23:02:00 2003

Somewhat ontopic:

Anyone else here planning on going to Hamvention 2003 in Dayton, OH? It's
looking like I'm going to be able to go this year, and was wondering what's
the best way for a coupla newbies to get around to best experience this,
without spending all day running in circles...

[[ And altho I won't have my truck, I'll have my wife's van -- which has
big mirrors, in addition to a 1/2 ton truck frame, so 3 other adults & I
will still have *lots* of storage for goodies... ;-) ]]

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger