Kleinstrechenautomat D4e

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Thu Mar 27 08:09:01 2003

> > Now, does anyone of you know about a similar machine
> > (especialy about the desktop part) produced in series
> > before 1963?

> All of the following are electronic desktop
> personal computers used by engineers and mass
> produced before 1963.

> I have copies of magazine ads for these computers:
> Electronic Associates Inc. Model TR-48 April 1962
> Electronic Associates Inc. Model TR-10 June 1960
> Donner Scientific Co. Model 3500 April 1960
> Donner Scientific Co. Model 3400 February 1960

> Of course there is also the Heath EC-1 introduced
> in 1960 and the Heath ES-400 introduced in 1956.

ES-400 ? Sounds somewhat familar :)

Are you shure we are talking about the same?

My question was about a digital free programmable
desktop computer - all in onw, including I/O and
so on.

For the Analog part, East Germany had some realy
impressive machines. We had a real nice one from
the mid 60s at last years VCFe

So, the hunt is still open.

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/