Fw: AdamComputer.com domains

From: Bob Mason <knightstalkerbob_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu Mar 27 11:57:01 2003

Coleco Adam, two digital cassette drives, think it had a Z80, could run CP/M. Was also an add-on to the Coleco game console at the time, to turn it into an Adam as well. Don't remember time frame, mid eighties?

--
Bob Mason
2x Amiga 500's, GVP A530 (40mhz 68030/68882, 8meg Fast, SCSI), 1.3/3.1, 2meg Chip, full ECS chipset, EZ135, 1084S, big harddrives, 2.2xCD