Identification of an old machine

From: Hills, Paul <Paul.Hills_at_siemens.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 28 02:39:00 2003

Yes it was in the UK. From what I remember it looked manufactured, but it
could have been built from a kit I suppose. If you could scan just the
picture from that magazine that'd be great.

Replying to other kind people who have responded, It wasn't either of the
two machines you have posted links to - MiniVac 601 or Heathkit EC-1, but it
looked a bit like the Heathkit one except the wiring grid was smaller and in
the top left (I think), and there was a telephone dial - exactly the same as
that found on old telephones - on the right hand side too (can't remember
what must have been on the left!).

Thanks for everyone's help anyway,
cheers,
paul