DEC dot matrix printer

From: Al Hartman <alhartman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 10:07:01 2003

Yes, the C.Itoh 8510 was the same as the original
Apple Imagewriter. NEC also sold this printer along
with the NEC 2001 Computer in the 80's.

A great printer.

Regards,
Al

> From: "Bob Lafleur" <bob_lafleur_at_technologist.com>
>
> As far as I am aware, the LA75 and AppleImagewriter
> are almost the same printer except for firmware.
> They both use the same ribbons, I'm 100% sure of
> that. I seem to recall that they're also similar to
> another "generic" printer (C-Itoh or something like
> that) but I don't remember what it was.
>
> - Bob

P.S. Sorry about posting an incomplete reply,
accidentally pressed <RETURN> at the wrong time, and
Yahoo! sent a reply before I was done..