What is this? eBay #3409766995

From: Feldman, Robert <Robert_Feldman_at_jdedwards.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 12:09:00 2003

Maybe this?:

http://home.pacbell.net/mmetzler/discuss.txt

<quote>
Subject: Lawrence Livermore Computer
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 09:57:32 -0800
From: "Mike Mori"

I was refered to your web page by Doug Yowza. I was hoping that you would
have some information on a LLL MST-80 microprocessor trainer I found a few
years back. The unit is a Intel 8080 based single board system with a keypad
and 3 digit display. It is mounted in a briefcase with a proto board and
power supply. Any info you might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
</quote>