ebay bid on dec rack

From: Gunther Schadow <gunther_at_aurora.regenstrief.org>
Date: Fri Mar 28 15:24:01 2003

So, did you end up getting this rack? I have enough RA8x but one of them
needs the big Capacitor that will (hopefully) make it spin up again.
So, if you have any spare ...

Also, I have 2 racks one half high and another full height, of mid 90s
StorageWorks gear, just the racks. I am too embarrassed to ask if
anyone wants them, but they do go to the scrap yard soon. Indianapolis
is the place.

thanks
-Gunther