Vaxen vultures on ebay ... and is "rtlacy" here?

From: John Willis <ceo_at_coherent-logic.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 18:46:01 2003

I'm of the opinion that in the case of great old hardware,
it's worthwhile to get it off ePay if just to save it from
a fate that would be far worse...

| John P. Willis, MCP, SBI, NASA-STD-8739.5 | Coherent Logic Development |
| Chief Executive Officer | "Multiplatform Solutions |
| Coherent Logic Development | for a Multiplatform World" |
| web: http://www.coherent-logic.com/ |
| e-mail: ceo_at_coherent-logic.com |