8080 disassembler

From: Glen S <glenslick_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 30 22:51:00 2003

What features do you want or need in an 8080 disassebler that you haven't
been able to find?

I recently went looking for 8085 disassemblers for the monitor ROM in an HP
5036A microprocessor trainer. I didn't like much of what I found either and
I ended up just writing my own. It really wasn't that difficult and had the
benefit of being able to exactly control the listing format as I wanted.