H89 as serial terminal

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Mon Mar 31 13:12:00 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Jason J. Gullickson wrote:
> On that note, if any of you know where I could find a copy of CPM and a
> compatible C compiler on hard-sectored disks, that would be greeeaaat,
> yeah.

Don Maslin can probably help you with the CP/M boot disk. But you are
going to have to immediately come up with software for serial port file
transfer, since that is the only PRACTICAL way to transfer files to or
from hard-sectored disks.

There have been several C compilers for CP/M. Aztec/Manx is probably the
best, but the most popular was Zolman's BDS C. Good news! As of 6 months
ago, BDS C became public domain! :