Current Subscribe Procedure?

From: Jerome H. Fine <>
Date: Tue May 20 20:59:01 2003

I have not subscribed since before the change to cctalk.
Can someone please point me to the current procedure?
I want to change to a different e-mail address.

Sincerely yours,

Jerome Fine
If you attempted to send a reply and the original e-mail
address has been discontinued due a high volume of junk
e-mail, then the semi-permanent e-mail address can be
obtained by replacing the four characters preceding the
'at' with the four digits of the current year.
Received on Tue May 20 2003 - 20:59:01 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:16 BST