Anyone have older HP rack nuts?

From: Fred Cisin <>
Date: Tue Sep 16 23:41:00 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Jay West wrote:
> I'm looking for 4 particular rack nuts for an older HP rack. These are the
> nuts that are trapezoid shaped, and have a spring on the back. Not a
> tension/flat spring, a coiled spiral spring. In addition, these racks use
> two different size nuts. One size hole (larger) for the L angle brackets,
> and a different size (smaller) for the rails that mount a 2100 cpu because
> the (different) bolts have to clear the inside of the rails.
> I am guessing these are not a common item that I could find at a hardware
> store. Would anyone have 4 to spare? Is there possibly a source for these
> still?

What you are describing sounds like "Unistrut".
Received on Tue Sep 16 2003 - 23:41:00 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:26 BST