Off the wall CGA monitor question

From: Eric Smith <>
Date: Tue Dec 14 15:39:23 2004

Scarletdown wrote:
> All of the CGA cards that I can recall seeing had female connectors, so
> most likely, the monitors have male connectors.

That only implies that the *cable* has a male connector on one end; it
doesn't really tell you anything about the monitor.

I'd be inclined to expect that most CGI monitors either had a captive
cable, or had a female connector on the monitor as well. But it's been
so long since I looked at CGI monitors that I don't recall.

Received on Tue Dec 14 2004 - 15:39:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:38 BST