S-100 Plug

From: Joe R. <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun Feb 15 12:52:18 2004

  Didn't we go through this discussion about a year ago? It's a power cord
with a standard oval plug with three round pins. They were used on a lot of
the older test equipment including HP, Tekronix and others.


At 01:35 PM 2/15/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a plug for sale for this S-100 system, please see:
>Thanks, David, classiccomputing.com
Received on Sun Feb 15 2004 - 12:52:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:42 BST