is anyone on the list using Adobe Acrobat?

From: Fred N. van Kempen <waltje_at_pdp11.nl>
Date: Tue Mar 2 03:57:09 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Joe R. wrote:

> I'm considering buying a copy and I'd like to talk to anyone that's used
> it to scan documents. I have questions about what features are in the
> different versions and what scanner interfaces are supported in the
> different versions.
Yes, I use it every day... not to scan (although I sometimes do),
but I *do* use it to convert documents of sorts to PDF, and that
has been my personal killer app :)

--f

--
Fred N. van Kempen, DEC (Digital Equipment Corporation) Collector/Archivist
Visit the VAXlab Project at                         http://VAXlab.pdp11.nl/