Elektor and OSI's OS-65D (was OHIO-DOS)

From: John Honniball <coredump_at_gifford.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 3 17:40:33 2004

Edzard H.E.H.M. Kolks wrote:
> I have also a copy of the OHIO Scientific Assembler editor and extended
> monitor reference manual.

I'd be very interested to find out more about that, especially the
extended monitor. My Compukit UK101 came with a 300 baud cassette tape
with games on one side and an extended monitor on the other. I've
never worked out whether the extended monitor was written specially
for the UK101, or was simply a copy of the Ohio Scientific (as was
the rest of the UK101).

For example, the command on the UK101 to disassemble a program is 'Q'
followed by the start address. Is the Ohio Scientific monitor the same?

Photo of the monitor cassette:

   http://www.gifford.co.uk/~coredump/ukcass.htm#monitor

--
John Honniball