TRS-80 Model 12 crt substitution

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 4 03:34:01 2004

Hehe! I've only ever decompressed one tube by trying to straighten a couple
of the pins on the back. The sound of the air rushing in was quite
disheartening :)

> isn't in the M4, so there probably isn't in the M12 either --
> the CRT can
> hold a charge for a lot longer than 'overnight'.

Ah, I didn't know that - I thought they discharged naturally.....

> and it may cause you to drop the CRT. I alwayse discharge a
> CRT with my
> EHT probe before handling it.

I should really get hold of an EHT probe 'cos it would save a lot of
waiting!

Cheers

--
Adrian/Witchy