H744 +5 supply - easy to fix?

From: Gooijen H <GOOI_at_oce.nl>
Date: Thu Mar 4 08:22:26 2004

  Hello Paul,

just to enable all readers to understand I'll answer in English.
The "RCD" (say Dutch Radio Control Service) has changed their policy
since Sept, 1st, 2003. You can get -if still available- within some
restrictions (depends on the license) the call you like (for $$$).
I had the C license, and wanted to "upgrade" from PE1CKF to PE1PDP,
but I was studying for the morse exam. I passed the very last morse
code exam last December, and changed the prefix also to reflect the
A license that I now hold.

For insiders: I hope to be QRV on HF in a few months, and what that
makes special is that I use equipment from RACAL, no Japanese toys!
What is RACAL? Check my home page on www.pdp-11.nl and on the
opening page at the bottom right, click on the animated gear box ...

73,
- Henk, PA8PDP.