MS BASIC for a Panasonic HHC RL-H1400

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Thu Mar 4 09:53:07 2004

Rumor has it that Vintage Computer Festival may have mentioned these words:
>On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
>
> > > Searching has indicated that a ROM "capsule" containing a version of
> > > MicroSoft BASIC was available. Does anyone have one of these
> capsules, or
> > > a dump of a ROM that can be written to a new ROM? The computers that I
> > > have came from insurance agents and have insurance software on the ROMs
> > > that came with the computers.
> > > The insurance ROMs are Motorola MCM 68764C and appear to be UVEPROMs.
> >
> > You and the rest of the HHC community. I've got an HHC myself, and all
> > mine has are the insurance EPROMs, too.

I actually have about 20 *pounds* of these eproms... and a "never tested"
HHC myself. What I *do* have is a gizmothingy to fit these modules into a
normal eprom programmer... somewhere... so if anyone can find the *source
code* to the basic or anything else in a standard form, I can burn 'em...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...