The story finally make the paper.

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 4 11:31:54 2004

b5e1276c-930e-40d3-8f58-22dfdcac5b9c

> The pictures seem to be missing to non subscribers/or online
> front page: Metal rack with nabu box, VAX monitor, wall in
> background with ps2 rs6000
> :Lisa
> inside: wall shot apples and clones
> : NeXT cube

Does that show that all journalists aren't clueless idiots? I think it does!
Nice one! Hopefully my own appearance in a UK paper soon (it was supposed to
be 2 weeks ago) will be similarly well written. They took enough bleedin'
pictures, so watch it only be 2 paragraphs :)

Cheers

--
Adrian/Witchy
Owner & Webmaster, Binary Dinosaurs