MS BASIC for a Panasonic HHC RL-H1400

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Thu Mar 4 15:18:35 2004

Rumor has it that Pete Turnbull may have mentioned these words:

>Fancy parting with a few? They're 24-pin 8Kx8, which makes them
>particularly useful for some DEC boot ROMs (which is the only place
>I've seen them before). They fit *my* programmer :-)

How many you need? It'll take me a few days to find 'em & pack 'em...

Did you want them erased? It would take me a few more days to find my
external programmer w/builtin UV eraser...

[[ I'm assuming you know that the ROMs are fitted into this really weird
upside-down keyed carrier thingamajig... something *very* similar was also
used in the Tandy Model 100/102/200 line, except they were 28-pin instead
of 24, as they were 32kx8... those are even *harder* to find than the 8K
24pin variety, at least in my experience... ]]

On-topic, but off *this* topic: If you're looking for 28-pin software
modules for the Kyocera OEMmed line (Model 'T's & the like) they can be
ordered from Rick Hanson at www.club100.org -> they're called MOMBO
modules, and he can program them for whatever you need... They're SMD Flash
chips soldered to a custom carrier that fits in the socket...

Rick's a great guy... known him for years... He's supported the Model 'T's
for 2 decades now... stop by (virtually or in person ;-) and say hi. Tell
him "Merch" sent ya...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...