AUI cables in UK?

From: Antonio Carlini <arcarlini_at_iee.org>
Date: Thu Mar 4 15:44:23 2004

> to use my AUI <-> 10bT tranciever with my 4000/200 but I
> can't get the
> cover on with it connected directly to the AUI port.

I assume that means you want a right angle connector and
not the straight one ... but you need to be clearer.
They come in preset lengths too, although that probably
matters less for you.

FWIW I always ran the VAX 4000s in the lab without the
doors attached (much easier to fiddle with them that
way). Removing and reattaching the doors is pretty
straightforward.

In the (unlikely?) event that you have a rack unit,
you can deskin two VAX 4000s and mount them "back to back"
in a normal rack to produce a neat compact cluster.

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini             arcarlini_at_iee.org