New Finds Today

From: Mike <dogas_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Mar 4 19:50:42 2004

Hi Joe,

Cool finds! Wish I could get down there for a few P3 systems. Faster
than anything I have here. Any chance you could grab be a fast one (or
two... ) for me and maybe some sdram sticks and a few IDEs?

How'd the radio rallly go?

Oh, that Hyundai Sparc.... Sparc archetecture was open source from the
start and a few companies made some early Sparc machines.. neat find.

Cheers
- Mike

> Went scrounging today and found a BIG pile of computers. MANY Dell PCs
> and a lot of IBM Power PCs. Brought home some of the PCs to check out and
> found that they all have P-III CPUs and ranged from 500 to 866 MHz. Some
> even had CD-RW drives! More interesting finds included two HP 9836Cs (the
> color version of the 9836), a HP 9000 380 (Probably top of the line for
the
> HP 9000 200/300 series), a Sun Ultra 1 Creator 3D, a >>Hyundai<< Sparc
> model HWS-S310 (I had no idea Hyundai built andything like this!), a
Matrox