Old Tandy Computer Equipment

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 5 14:51:02 2004

Hi Les,

You've reached the classiccmp mailing list, which has many members spread
all over the US and Europe, though largely US. People here collect, fix and
run anything from small home micros to mainframes and supercomputers and
there's a collective knowledge base going right back to I'd guess the middle
of the last century.

What sort of Tandy stuff have you got? 8" disks makes me think of the TRS80
Model II and machines of that ilk.....

Cheers

--
Adrian/Witchy