EBAY???

From: William Donzelli <aw288_at_osfn.org>
Date: Mon Mar 8 17:22:32 2004

> You'd be surprised, plus the fact that Ebay just trashed all their
> categories (AGAIN!) and now they've got everything so generalized... I
> used to have all the categories I posted and read down and now Ebay
> eliminated all of them and put everything under a bunch of umbrella
> categories...

I just checked Ebay minutes ago, and all of the categories I use are
still very intact, with the same numbers. How are you seeing this "trashing"?

As a side note - did anyone notice for a day or so, auction titles grew
about 40 percent? Usually I try to cram as many meaningful words in the
title, stopping when I hit the wall. Well, the wall was out further for a
short time, allowing 20 or so additional characters in the title. More
words for the search engine, as far as I was concerned.

I think it may have been an experiment. It seems that the Subtitle option
is not very popular, so they may be trying to remedy it.

William Donzelli
aw288_at_osfn.org