contolling static

From: Bryan Blackburn <oldcomp_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu Mar 11 09:40:48 2004

Although it leaves a slightly tacky surface that requires more frequent
cleaning, an inexpensive option would be to lightly spray Static Guard
around on the floor every week or so, or even every time you sweep up.
Kind of a band-aid fix, but I use it often in situations where no other
good option exists to control static. It is very inexpensive and it
works well enough.

-Bryan