VAXstation 3100 M30 boot problem

From: Van Mersbergen, Ken <KVanMersbergen_at_RandMcNally.com>
Date: Mon Mar 15 10:10:20 2004

Hello-

My VAXstation 3100 M30 will not boot up anymore. It worked fine up until
yesterday. All I get on the screen when I turn it on is this:

<

That's all. Nothing else. It will not even POST and bring up the console.
I thought it might have something to do with the external SCSI connection
but I'm not sure.

Anyone know what is causing this?

-Ken V.

This E-mail is confidential. It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient. Unauthorized use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.