looking for 2100S microcode programming snippet

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Tue Mar 16 18:29:39 2004

I could have sworn I had a 2100A or 2100S microcode programming guide. Can't
seem to find it, and I need one tiny bit of info from a chart in it. I have
the 21MX microcode programming guide, but this specific info is possibly
(likely) different between the two.

The 105xxx instruction calls microcode routines, where xxx represents the
"address" (bits 8-0, 0-1777). However, I don't think the "address"
corresponds directly to a given word address of microcode. At least on the
21MX it doesn't.

The 21MX uprog guide gives a table, showing the 105xxx (and for 21MX,
101xxx) addresses and what ranges of microcode addresses they correspond to
(and in what module). I need this same info, but for the 2100S or 2100A.

Anyone have this info?

Thanks in advance!!

Jay (crossing his fingers) West