vcf east - riders? - trades?

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Tue Mar 16 21:29:06 2004

by the way... I am not bringing an 11/45 to vcf east :) I was referring to
how it looked when I got it recently from TN. I haven't started on that
restoration project yet, and I doubt pretty seriously it'd get any awards
the way it looks now *GRIN* Well, maybe... "system carrying the most dirt
and grime".

Now, if Sellam would ever have a VCF-Central, in St. Louis, I would bring
the dual bay HP2000/Access system. If it'd be in St. Louis then I wouldn't
mind so much having to tear a wall out of the basement to get it out.

It does look like there is a pretty reasonable chance I will make it to VCF
east. Can't wait to meet everyone! I will most likely be driving from St.
Louis to VCF and back with either a small flatbed trailer, or a van (or
both). Any riders along the way want to come with and share gas costs? It'd
be nice to make the drive in one stretch, doable with multple drivers.

If anyone going to VCF east wants any HP racks, 13037 controller systems, or
7906 disc drives, now is the time to speak up cause I'll bring it all with
me. Could bring some 21MX's too.

Regards,

Jay West