redux: 2100S microcode

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Tue Mar 16 23:36:18 2004

While I want to understand the whole scoop for my own knowledge, what I
actually need at the moment is much simpler. Given a microcode call of
105xxx, how can I determine if this is calling code in module 0, 1, 2, or 3.
I don't really have to even know the actual location in each module, just
which module! Yes, I know calls to module 0 (basic instruction set) are
forbidden.. I just need the bit logic to know which module the 105xxx
instruction references. In the 21MX manual, there is a small table called
something like "user code to rom address mapping", I'm hoping the 2100S
manual has an equivalent. That's all I really need for the moment!

Thanks!

Jay