Setup disk for HP Vectra ES?

From: Joe R. <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed Mar 17 11:08:52 2004

  I pickup two HP Vectra ES/12 computers last week with the HP 82321 BASIC
Language Processor cards in them. But they've been sitting long enough that
the CMOS batteries have died and now they don't recognize the hard drives.
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the CMOS setup program? The
Vectra ES computers aren't even listed on HP's (or I should say Compaq's!)
website any more and I've searched the net and can't find it there either.
I think the BIOS was written by Phoenix and I thought I'd try their setup
program but I can't even find an old version that on the net. Phoenix's
site now only talks about AWARD BIOS since they bought them out.

   Joe