I saw Sellam on TechTV

From: Tim <tradde_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed Mar 17 18:30:58 2004

Very interesting segment on old storage media. I remember punch cards,
paper tape, huge fixed head hard drives, etc. The article he wrote is
also very interesting too. I loved the patch panel for the IBM machine.
Have not seen one of those in a long long time. I did take a class in high school that taught us how to program a tabulating machine. Way
to go Sellam.
   Tim Radde

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com