FS: SparcServer 1000 & SparcStorage Array]

From: Brian Wheeler <bdwheele_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 17 22:36:33 2004

I found a buyer, so that's pretty cool. Normally if I can't sell
something I let it sit in my basement until I get around to offering it
up again. Destroying old hardware should be considered a crime...maybe
we should all write our congresspeople :)

The fans _do_ sound nice (despite the thread earlier this year on the
sun rescue list would have you believe) but it sucks a little more power
than I'd like...

Brian