Opening a VAX2000

From: Curt Vendel <curt_at_atarimuseum.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 01:54:24 2004

You've reached Curt Vendel of the Atari Museum. I will be travelling and will be exhibiting the Atari Museum at the Phillyclassic 5 videogame show from March 19-21 and will be returning on March 22nd.

I will try to respond to your emails between the 22nd-23rd as I catch up with my email. If this is an urgent issue and you need immediate assistance and access to our archives and materials, please contact Karl Morris at: karlmorris_at_atarimuseum.com

Thank you,
Curt Vendel
Curator: The Atari Museum