echo...

From: melamy_at_earthlink.net <(melamy_at_earthlink.net)>
Date: Fri Mar 19 06:13:30 2004

sorry, couldn't help this one. I would suggest that everyone
just ignores (don't send any email!) the list until Curt's issue
is resolved. Maybe the moderator can filter him out until he
gets back. Everytime we send something, Curt is going to respond.
To make matters worse, even his response to himself responds
again (at least it seems that way due to the fifty+ VAX messages
I had from Curt this morning). The response to the response appears
to at least not be instantaneous...

best regards, Steve Thatcher