UNIVAC emulator

From: Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 10:22:21 2004

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:13:07 -0500
From: "Peter Zilahy Ingerman, PhD" <pzi_at_ingerman.org>
To: vcf_at_vintage.org
Subject: UNIVAC

I have (with the explicit permission and blessing of UNISYS) written a
simulator for UNIVAC I and UNIVAC II that runs under Windows. It also
simulates the High Speed Printer, including the plugboard.

It can be downloaded from
http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/57390.shtml
The download is free, and fully functional. I charge $35 for the
documentation. More details are available at
www.ingerman.org/niche.htm
if anyone is interested.

Peter Zilahy Ingerman, PhD