curt out of office

From: Alexander Schreiber <als_at_thangorodrim.de>
Date: Fri Mar 19 10:56:31 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 07:21:06AM -0600, Jay West wrote:
> I really hate doing it, but the only thing I could think of was to
> temporarily disable his subscription :\

Thanks for saving the list from being totally drowned with his useless
out of office replies!

I was just a few dozen more of these annoyances away from returning the
favour to him with an automagic mail bouncer ... there is no excuse
using broken vacation alikes when the original vacation gets things
right (and exists since the 4.3BSD times 20 years ago - to get back on
topic *grin*).

Regards,
      Alex.
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison